Job Summary: Incumbent will perform basic operating procedures of the Sanitation Compactor Truck when loading and unloading solid waste. Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED Certificate (required/attach copy). Six months job related experience (Required). Must possess a Valid State Driver's License (required/attach copy). Must be able to obtain Nation's Driver's Permit. SAMBA Drivers License check will be done at the Human Resources office. REQUIRED free of un-insurable violations.
Job Summary: Establishes, coordinates, plans and supervises the overall administrative and technical operations of the Nation's accounting, budgeting and management-finance reporting. Minimum Qualifications: Master's Degree in Finance and Accounting. (Attach Copy) CPA (Certified Public Accountant). (Attach Copy) Minimum of Eight (8) years or more of professional accounting experience, business and managerial experience. Must possess a Valid State Driver's License (Attach Copy) Certificates pertaining to job (Attach Copies)
Job Summary: To provide technical guidance and recommendations to the Culture Affairs office in the planning, management, education, protection and coordination of the Local Area Network (LAN) and WEB applications. The technician is required to provide support such as: technical advise, operational advise, operation support and training. Will act as liaison between users and technical experts for problems and errors with the computer system. Minimum Qualifications: 1. High School Diploma or GED certificate (Attach copy)
2. Associates Degree in Computer Technology or related field (Attach Copy)
3. Two (2) years experience in computers technology or any combination or education and experience.
4. Must possess a Valid State Driverís License (Attach Copy)
5. Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nation Drivers Permit.
6. Certificates related to computer Technology (Attach Copies)
7. SAMBA Drivers License check will be done at the Human Resources office. REQUIRED free of un-insurable violations.
Content copyright 2011. Jicarilla Apache Nation Human Resources. All rights reserved.