The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Incumbent handles the receipt and proper documentation of all items brought into the facility. Must preserve and safeguard all items from contamination, degradation, or theft to ensure proper chain of custody and successful prosecution in court. Will perform clerical duties in maintaining inventory of supplies and equipment. Work involves transcription of police reports in a confidential, professional, and accurate manner.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- One (1) year of related work experience to include computer and typing skills.
- Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License. (Attach Copy)
- Obtain clearance to operate a Nation’s vehicle thru SAMBA check.
- Certificates pertaining to job. (Attach Copies)
- Must be Twenty-One (21) years of age or older.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
- Complete “Release of Information”
- Complete “Criminal Records Release” form and submit to the Nations Court.
- Complete “SAMBA” form and return to Human Resource Office
- Must have a Favorable background.
- Must not have a drug of alcohol dependency.
- Never been convicted of a felony.
- Never been convicted of any misdemeanor or criminal conviction in the past three (3) years including DUI or DWI.
- Never been convicted of a misdemeanor or felony domestic violence in any jurisdiction.
- No major traffic violations or a record of suspension or revocation of driver’s license within the past year.
Jicarilla Apache Police Department