The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Duties and responsibilities include preparing meals for facility residents. Assist in planning menu and preparing meals, ordering food supplies. Maintain kitchen equipment, keep adequate records (Meal counts, temperature records, etc.) Maintain safe and sanitary condition of work area.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
1.High School Diploma or GED. (Attach Copy)
2. One (1) year of experience as a Cook.
3. Must have a Valid State driver’s license. (Attach Copy)
4. Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nations driver’s permit thru SAMBA check.
5. Must have or be able to obtain a CPR/First Aid Card. (Attach Copy)
6. Must have or be able to obtain a Food Handlers Card. (Attach Copy)
REQUIREMENTS & DOCUMENTS:
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
- Must complete a “Criminal Records Release”
- Must complete the “Release of Information” form
- Complete "SAMBA" Form and return to Human Resources Office.
- Must sign a “Confidentiality Statement”, a “Code of Conduct Form”, and a “Zero Tolerance Form”, any breach of confidentiality may be grounds for immediate termination.
- Must attend workshop/training/seminars as required to meet the needs of the job.
- Must have an annual physical examination on file.
- Must be in good physical condition and have the ability to lift at least 25lbs. (i.e., flour, potatoes, fruits, vegetables, and soda canisters, Etc.)
- Subject to mandatory and random drug testing.
Department of Corrections