The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
To provide professional expertise in early childhood development an oversee the educational staff, to provide quality services for JCFEC children and families. To uphold the Head Start Performance Standards related to early childhood development, health and safety
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
1.High School Diploma or GED Certificate Required (Attach Copy)
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education REQUIRED. (Attach Copy)
- Per Office of Head Start Performance Standard’s
3. Three (3) years of Supervisor experience.
4. Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License (ATTACH COPY)
5. Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nation’s Driver’s Permit.
6. Current First Aid/ CPR Card (Attach Copy)
7. Current Food Handlers Card (Attach copy)
8. Current Annual TB skin test REQUIRED (Must attach Copy)
9. Current Physical Examination (work physical) REQUIRED (Must Attach Copy)
10. CRC-Criminal Records Check (Mandatory)
-Fingerprinting will be done with the Federal/State within 30 days of hire.
-Must submit a blank money order in the amount of $45.00 with your application and meet with the HR Representative to complete the fingerprinting.
-Complete ‘Release of Information’ form.
-Complete ‘Criminal Records Release’ form.
-Agree to random screening for illegal, controlled substances conducted by J.A.N. Human Resources, as requested by Program Director.
Jicarilla Child & Family Education Center