The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Incumbent will perform clerical duties such as routing and referring incoming calls, handle office management matters and other related work as required.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate (Attach Copy)
- One (1) year experience in performing clerical work, office management duties or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Must possess a valid State Drivers License (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nation’s Drivers Permit.
- Must have or be able to obtain Food Handlers Certificate (Attach Copy)
- Must have or be able to obtain CPR & First Aid Certification (Attach Copy)
- SAMBA Driver’s License check will be done at the Human Resources office. REQUIRED free of un-insurable violations.
- CRC-Criminal Records Check (Mandatory)
-Fingerprinting will be done with the Federal/State at the time of submitting application.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
-Complete ‘Release of Information’ form.
-Complete ‘Criminal Records Release’ form.
-Agree to random screening for illegal, controlled substances conducted by J.A.N. Human Resources, as requested by Program Director.
Department of Youth