The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Performs Senior Level Social Work case practices and direct Social Work Services for Children and Individuals. Coordinate on and off reservation. Participate as a member of a family focused, child centered, community-based treatment team. Services will be provided in an office, as well as, a field setting.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
In accordance with P.L. 101-630, the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act and P.L. 101-647, Crime Control Act of 1990, Subchapter IV, all applicants must complete the following;
1. Successfully pass a Background Investigation and submit to random drug testing.
2. Be of good Moral Character and Integrity. Never been convicted of a misdemeanor for at least One (1) year prior to employment.
3. Never been convicted of a Felony Offense in either State or Federal Court.
4. Must never have been convicted with Domestic Violence and/or any other Acts of Violence.
5.Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
6. Must complete "Release of Information" Form.
7. Must complete "Criminal Release" Form.
8. Must complete SAMBA form and submit with application.
9. High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
10. Must possess a Valid State Driver's License. (Attach Copy)
11. Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related field REQUIRED. (Attach Copy)
12. Master's of Social Work Degree (MSW) Preferred.
13. Two (2) years post Master's Social Work experience REQUIRED.
14. Current New Mexico Licensure as LMSW or must be able to obtain within Six (6) months from hire date.
Jicarilla Behavioral Health Department