The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
The incumbent will perform secretarial, office management, and administrative duties for the Courts of the Jicarilla Apache Nation. Will professionally perform job duties and provide communication service through verbal, internet, facsimile systems, and writing memos, letters, etc. Will also assist Court Clerk I & II with a wide variety of clerical support duties.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application and documents during these work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High School Diploma or GED. (Attach Copy)
- One (1) year of General Office Experience
- Any certifications pertaining to the job.
- Must have a Valid State driver’s license. (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nations driver’s permit thru SAMBA check.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & DOCUMENTS:
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must submit a blank money order or cash in the amount of $35.00 with your application. Meet with an HR Representative to complete the Fingerprinting for a Background check.
- Must complete a “Criminal Records Release” form and submit to the Nation’s Court.
- Complete the “Release of Information” form and return to Human Resources Office.
- Complete “SAMBA” Form and return to Human Resources Office.
- Must attend workshops/ training/seminars as required to meet the needs of the job.
- Subject to mandatory and random drug testing.
Courts of JAN