The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Incumbent will supervise adult and juvenile offenders by monitoring their conduct and Court Ordered compliance for the duration of their supervised probation status.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application and documents during these work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High school diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- Two (2) years of policing training or education /training equivalent. (Attach Copy)
- Obtain breathalyzer and Drug Testing Certification.
- Basic Tribal Probation Officer Training. (Must be able to obtain certification within one year of hire)
- Must possess a Valid State Drivers License. (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain clearance for Nations Driver’s Permit thru SAMBA check. (Complete & Attach form)
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must submit a blank money order in the amount of $35.00 with your application. Meet with an HR Representative to complete the fingerprinting for the background check.
- Completed ‘Release of Information’ form and submit to Human Resources.
- Complete ‘Criminal Records Release’ form and submit to the Nations Court.
- Complete “SAMBA” form and submit to Human Resources.
- Must successfully pass a background.
- Never been convicted of a felony.
- Never been convicted of a misdemeanor within one year to date of application, including DUI, and never been convicted of a felony.
- Never been convicted of any misdemeanor or felony domestic violence in any jurisdiction.
- No major traffic violation or a record of suspension or revocation of driver’s license within the past year.
- Subject to mandatory and random drug testing.
Courts of JAN