The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
The duties of incumbent are considered as custodial in nature and are performed in a Social Model Detoxification Center. The incumbent will be responsible for providing patient care, supervision of patients, accountability and motivational counseling for patients receiving treatment. Incumbent may be scheduled to work any of three shifts on a twenty-four (24) hour basis.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application and documents during these work hours)
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- One (1) Year Experience in Substance Abuse Counseling, Patient Care and Home Care Services.
- Current New Mexico as Licensed Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor (LADAC) Preferred.
- Current Qualified Medication Administration Personal (QMAP) Qualification OR must be able to obtain within 90 day of hire.
- Must Possess a Valid New Mexico Drivers License (Attach Copy)
- Must Complete and Submit SAMBA Form with Human Resources Department.
- Must have or be able to obtain First Aid and CPR Certification within one (1) month of hire.
- Pass a medical/physical exam (Doctor clearance letter acceptable)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS:
- Current TB Skin Test (Negative Results)
In Accordance with P.L. 101-630, the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act and P.L. 101-647, Crime Control Act of 1990, Subchapter IV, all applicants must complete the following:
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation and Submit to random drug testing.
- Be of good Moral Character and Integrity. Never been convicted of a misdemeanor for at least One (1) year prior to employment.
- Never been convicted of a Felony Offense in either State or Federal Court.
- Must never have been convicted with Domestic Violence and/or any other Acts of Violence.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
- Must complete "Release of Information" Form.
- Must complete "Criminal Release" Form.
- Must complete SAMBA Form and Submit with Application.
Jicarilla Behavioral Health - Detox