The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Responsible for the Safety, Health and Accountability of the Students. Facilitates others in a timely basis in meeting behavior objectives set forth in the Student Residence handbook for Students and Student Residence Staff. Continue to improve in meeting Student Needs and Cognitive Demands.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- One (1) Year Experience in Child Development and Dormitory Dynamics Preferred.
- Must Possess a Valid New Mexico Drivers License (Attach Copy)
- Must Complete and Submit SAMBA Form with Human Resources Department.
- Current CPR/First Aide Card or must be able to Obtain within One month of hire date. (Attach Copy)
- Fire Safety Training (Attach Copy)
- Current Food Handlers Card (Attach Copy)
- Current TB Skin Test (Negative Results) (Attach Copy)
In Accordance with P.L. 101-630, the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act and P.L. 101-647, Crime Control Act of 1990, Subchapter IV, all applicants must complete the following:
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation and Submit to random drug testing.
- Be of good Moral Character and Integrity. Never been convicted of a misdemeanor for at least One (1) year prior to employment.
- Never been convicted of a Felony Offense in either State or Federal Court.
- Must never have been convicted with Domestic Violence and/or any other Acts of Violence.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
- Must complete "Release of Information" Form.
- Must complete "Criminal Release" Form.
- Must complete SAMBA Form and Submit with Application.
- Must complete a State Criminal History Repository (SCHR) Form with Notarized signature, to include $15.00 money order with application.
Jicarilla Student Residence