The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Performs direct clinical services and support to outpatient clients with Behavioral Health and substance abuse problems. Provide services as a member of the Departments family focused community based treatment team.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- Master of Social Work Degree (MSW)
- Three (3) Years Experience in Substance Abuse Counseling, Mental Health and Counseling, Social Work and/or Phycology Required.
- Must Possess a Valid New Mexico Drivers License (Attach Copy)
- Must Complete and Submit SAMBA Form with Human Resources Department.
- Current NM Licensure as LSAA, LMSW, LCSW or Equivalent (LPC/LPCC Preferred)
- Certificates Relating to Social Work or Behavioral Health. (Attach Copies)
In Accordance with P.L. 101-630, the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act and P.L. 101-647, Crime Control Act of 1990, Subchapter IV, all applicants must complete the following:
- Successfully pass a Background Investigation and Submit to random drug testing.
- Be of good Moral Character and Integrity. Never been convicted of a misdemeanor for at least One (1) year prior to employment.
- Never been convicted of a Felony Offense in either State or Federal Court.
- Must never have been convicted with Domestic Violence and/or any other Acts of Violence.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
- Must complete "Release of Information" Form.
- Must complete "Criminal Release" Form.
- Must complete SAMBA Form and Submit with Application.
Jicarilla Behavioral Health Department