The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Performs senior level, direct clinical and administrative social service case practice. Coordinate program development and delivery of social services both on and off the reservation Provide clinical administrative supervision of professional and paraprofessional staff within the Social Services component of Jicarilla Behavioral Health (JBHD). Oversight of data collection and monitoring for state and federal contractual compliance relevant to the Social Service component of JBHD. Other duties as assigned by the Director.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
In Accordance with P.L. 101-630, the Indian Child Protection and Family Violence Prevention Act and P.L. 101-647, Crime Control Act of 1990, Subchapter IV, all applicants must complete the following:
1.Successfully pass a Background Investigation and Submit to random drug testing.
2. Be of good Moral Character and Integrity. Never been convicted of a misdemeanor for at least One (1) year prior to employment.
3. Never been convicted of a Felony Offense in either State or Federal Court.
4. Must never have been convicted with Domestic Violence and/or any other Acts of Violence.
5.Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
6. Must complete "Release of Information" Form.
7. Must complete "Criminal Release" Form.
8. Must complete SAMBA form and submit with application.
9. High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
10. Master's Degree (MSW) in Social Work or Related Field REQUIRED. (Attach Copy)
11. Three (3) years post graduate clinical experience in Social Work REQUIRED.
12. Three (3) years post graduate Social Work Administration with direct supervisory experience REQUIRED.
13. Must possess or be able to obtain First Aid/CPR Certification within (90) days of hire. (Attach Copy)
Jicarilla Behavioral Health Department