The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Incumbent will provide emergency care for those who are likely to be the first medical personnel responding to the scene of an accident, fire, or medical emergency. EMR will address immediate life threats and injures until highly trained personnel are available.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- One (1) Year of related experience.
- Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License. (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain Clearance for Nation’s Driver License through SAMBA Check.
- Certified Emergency Medical Responder. (Required)
- Must be a Current Licensed Emergency Medical Responder recognized by the state of New Mexico. (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain EMT Basic Licensure through an accredited EMS School, to include On-the-job training to be complete within One (1) year from date of hire. (Failure to complete or refusal to attend, will result in termination/resignation of your position.
- BLS/CPR Certification. (Attach Copy)
- Certificates pertaining to job. (Attach Copies)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS:
- Must be Twenty-One (21) years of age or older.
- Must submit a blank money order in the amount of $35.00 with your application. Meet with an HR Representative to complete the fingerprinting for the background check.
- Complete “Release of Information” Form.
- Complete “Criminal Records Release” Form and submit to Nation’s Courts.
- Complete “SAMBA” Form and return to Human Resources Office
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must not have a drug or alcohol dependency.
- Never been convicted of any misdemeanor within One (1) year from date of application, including DUI and never convicted of a felony.
- Never been convicted of any misdemeanor or felony domestic violence in any jurisdiction.
- No major traffic violation or a record of suspension or revocation of driver’s license within the past year.
- Will not violate Tribal, State or Federal Laws while employed with this department such violation may be grounds for termination.
- Subject to mandatory and random drug testing.
Jicarilla EMS Department