The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
The EMT functions are to decrease suffering, improving the health of our patients, community involvement and save lives. Incumbent will provide emergency/ medical assistance to the community by continuously improving pre-hospital emergency skills, knowledge, and patient empathy.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (Attach Copy)
- One (1) Year of experience.
- Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License. (Attach Copy)
- Must be Certified as EMT-Basic. (Attach Copy)
- CPR/First Aid Certification. (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain Clearance for Nation’s Driver License through SAMBA Check. (SAMBA REQUIRED)
- Certificates pertaining to job. (Attach Copies)
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND DOCUMENTS:
- Must be Twenty-One (21) years of age or older.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
- Complete “Release of Information” Form.
- Complete “Criminal Records Release” Form and submit to Nation’s Courts.
- Complete “SAMBA” Form and return to Human Resources Office
- Must successfully pass background check.
- Must not have a drug or alcohol dependency.
- Never been convicted of any misdemeanor within One (1) year from date of application, including DUI and never convicted of a felony.
- Never been convicted of any misdemeanor or felony domestic violence in any jurisdiction.
- No major traffic violation or a record of suspension or revocation of driver’s license within the past year.
- Will not violate Tribal, State or Federal Laws while employed with this department such violation may be grounds for termination.
- Subject to mandatory and random drug testing.
Jicarilla EMS Department