The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
MRLP Maintenance Man
Incumbent is responsible but not limited to a variety of skilled maintenance tasks in the installations, construction, repair, maintenance and landscaping for the Jicarilla Apache Utility Authority’s MRLP Tax Credit Properties Office Building, facilities and system operations.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application and required documents during work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate. (ATTACH COPY)
- Two (2) years of experience in building trades, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and heating. Systems. (Required)
- Must possess a valid State Driver’s License. (ATTACH COPY)
- Must be able to obtain a Nation Driver’s Permit within One week of hire date.
- Certificates – Carpentry (ATTACH COPY)
Jicarilla Apache Utility Authority
March 13, 2023
March 24, 2023