The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
Incumbent primary duties consist of preparing a systematic approach to the cleaning, repair, and maintenance of the Administration, Post Office, Ishkoteen Complex, including the grounds, equipment, and related facilities. Perform minor carpentry, painting and plumbing maintenance work. Oversee the maintenance and repair of mechanical equipment.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application and required documents during work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High School Diploma or GED certificate (Attach copy).
- Vocational Training or One (1) to Two (2) years of related experience.
- Must have a valid State Driver’s License. (Attach Copy)
- Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nation’s Driver’s Permit.
- SAMBA Drivers License check will be done at the Human Resources office. REQUIRED free of un-insurable violations.
- Certificates related to job (Attach Copies)