The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
As an Early Head Start/Head Start Teacher you will provide a successful, safe and supervised educational setting for program students while school is in session. Planning and organizing day to day learning activities by implementing lessons from the approved Teaching Strategies: Creative Curriculum and ensuring and supporting student developmental and educational goals are met from the Early Learning Outcomes Framework (ELOF).
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application and required documents during work hours)
*Effective Immediately Applications received will ONLY be accepted from the local community.*
- High school diploma or GED Certificate (Attach copy)
- Prior experience working with children (early childhood education birth-3rd grade) any amount of time accepted Required.
- Must have a Child Development Associate (CDA) or Child Development Certificate (CDC) Required (Attach Copy)
- Or willing to obtain on your own a CDA or CDC within one (1) year of hire. Failure to do so will result in termination of employment.
- After CDA or CDC is obtained, employee must enroll into college courses working towards an associate’s degree in early childhood education and complete by the third year of their hire date.
- Employee is required to renew their CDA before expiration during employment.
- Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License (ATTACH COPY)
- Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nation’s Driver’s Permit.
- Current Adult, Child & Infant CPR Certification - Required or willing to obtain within a month of hire. Failure to do so will result in termination of employment. (Attach Copy)
- Current Food Handlers Card Required (Attach copy) or willing to obtain within a week of hire
- Current (within 3 months) TB skin test REQUIRED (Must attach Copy)
- Current (within 3 months) Physical Examination (work physical) REQUIRED (Must Attach Copy)
- CRC-Criminal Records Check (Mandatory)
-Fingerprinting will be done with the Federal/State at the time of submitting application.
- Must pay $35.00 Fingerprint Fee CASH or MONEY ORDER at the Disbursement/Treasury Window. Bring receipt back to Human Resources and meet with HR Representative to complete fingerprinting for the background check.
-Complete ‘Release of Information’ form.
-Complete ‘Criminal Records Release’ form.
-Agree to random screening for illegal, controlled substances conducted by J.A.N. Human Resources, as requested by Program Director.
Jicarilla Child & Family Education Center