The HR Department values Integrity - Teamwork - Service. I.T.S. our motto! View open jobs
To provide custodial and minor maintenance for agency, classrooms, offices, common areas, utilities, equipment, fixtures, and materials for the facility and grounds. Daily sanitization of building such as classroom, cafeteria, gym, brown trailer, hallways, playroom area, and lobby area to ensure the safety of environment of the building. Follow health and safety procedures and perform safety inspections and use checklists to ensure facility and grounds are hazard free.
Human Resources Office Hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
(Please Submit Application during these work hours)
1.High School diploma or GED certificate (ATTACH COPY).
2. One (1) year experience in custodial/janitorial work.
3. Must possess a Valid State Driver’s License (ATTACH COPY)
4. Must be able to obtain clearance for a Nation’s Driver’s Permit.
5. Current First Aid/ CPR Card (Attach Copy)
6. Current Food Handlers Card (Attach copy)
7. Current Annual TB skin test REQUIRED (Must attach Copy)
8. Current Physical Examination (work physical) REQUIRED (Must Attach Copy)
9. CRC-Criminal Records Check (Mandatory)
-Fingerprinting will be done with the Federal/State within 30 days of hire.
-Must submit a blank money order in the amount of $45.00 with your application and meet with the HR Representative to complete the fingerprinting.
-Complete ‘Release of Information’ form.
-Complete ‘Criminal Records Release’ form.
-Agree to random screening for illegal, controlled substances conducted by J.A.N. Human Resources, as requested by Program Director.
Jicarilla Child & Family Education Center